Yay, after 2 years of incompetent driving life, I have finally become competent. I was supposed to change my driving license on this coming friday, but I know that I am not free by that time. So, I went all the way to JPJ office in Kulim to find out if I can change my license earlier.
The weather today was not very good, it rained for quite a long time when the school time ends. I waited for a long time before I get to go home. It was so late that I was afraid that the office is closed by the time I reach there. It sounds far right? IT IS NEAR...just that I missed it the first time I searched for it. LOL. It is amazing that Kulim has such an office when there is not much such office in the whole Kedah state. With that, I am glad that I do not have to go all the way to bm or penang just to renew my license.
When I stepped into the office, it was very crowded, not to mention the parking lot was cramped. I was being nervous because I thought that the question I was going to ask is stupid. I was going to ask whether I can renew my Probationary license to a Competent license before the expiry date. To most, it is known that we have to carry the license for 2 years. After asking at the information counter, I realized that we can renew our license at most a week earlier than the expiry date. I was happy and wanted to renew for a 5-year license, but I could not. According to the officer, I can only renew up to 1 year if I am to renew before the expiry date, how comes ar?? Weird...Nevermind, so I renewed for a 1-year license.
Now, I am already a competent driving license holder. I am not incompetent anymore. I am going to take away the P sticker as soon as I get on my car the next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment