I watched the world cup matches for 2 days straight. This was my first experience in watching a football match either at my friend's house or the mamak stall. At first, I have a great hope that the team that I favour will win with a good score.
The teams that I like are:
-Brazil
-Argentina
They are the sole reason that made me watch those matches. Brazil against Netherland. It sounds funny that Brazil lose, but this is the fact, LOL. I supported Brazil from the start right till the end, and they lost 2-1. This is still acceptable as the score range is small and they have scored a goal in 9 minutes. Compared to that, during the match of Argentina against Germany, Argentina lost in a pitiful way, 4-0. How can they lose without even scoring any goal while their opponent scored 4 times? However, it cannot be denied that the Germans have a good defend. It looks impenetrable to me. But a zero is unexpected. How can such a good team lose without scoring any goal?
Am I lucky or unlucky? For 2 times straight, whichever team that I cheered on had lost. Was it me who cause their lost? No way I guess. However, it was a good experience to tell me not to gamble. If I tried gamble on the games, I might have lost a big amount of money. Money is to be earned by brain, not gamble. So, don't try gamble unless you are prepared to lose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment