Monday, July 26, 2010

Become a bad student - RM60.00

Have you ever think about paying RM60 to be a naughty student who does not listen to what the teacher says, or do homework that the teacher gives?? Anyone?? I guess not, why pay for it when you can get it free?? Right??...

I am here to announce that I did it. Today, the MUET teacher came into my class and 'summoned' all the MUET retakers to another classroom for MUET lesson. I have no choice but to obey as the teacher came personally. So, I agreed to move to that classroom, but I am not going to listen to what she teaches. There, I was being assumed to be a poor student with a poor band, 3 or 4 I guess. Me and my friends discussed our situation with the teacher and we finally get to a consensus that we are allowed to not listen to what she is teaching, but we have to remain in the classroom during the lesson.

Immediately, I agreed. How hard can it be to sit in another classroom doing nothing but my own revision?? Everywhere is the same, isn't it?? But the nightmare comes after that. As the only 'non-listening' students, we talked a lot. I began to feel that we are doing something that is not right, at least it is to me. Am I doing the right thing?? "Yes!!", I told myself. I will continue to study on my own unless special circumstances arise. That's what I did it, that's how Malaysian does it, and it has worked pretty well so far (quoted from Iron Man).

No comments:

Post a Comment