Am I dreaming or this is the reality? I am so confused. Everything seems fake to me. For once, I was the best, but in another moment, I have failed to maintain my position. Why is that? Am I really that inconsistent?
Today, the day after my small school monthly test, I got back my results, for certain subjects. My physics dropped dramatically. Although to the others I am still ok, but I can feel myself being incompetent. My friends were able to answer the questions without mistakes. As a person who is not subjected to memorize the graphs, I made a mistake. I should have memorized it, it will give me at least 3 marks...LOL...
Potential energy stores inside the object itself, not on others. Why am I so stupid to not fully understand it? I admit, this is my mistake...Nevermind, I still have other subjects, excluding my chemistry which will also get me an A prime (means not A).
Haizz...I feel sad...what can I do? Can anyone comfort me? What should I do? The trial is coming, and my results are dropping. I won't be able to enter NUS or NTU that way. What am I supposed to do now? Study? Even without anyone to ask? I don't know, I seriously don't know. I want to have someone who is kind enough to study together with me and save me from the despair due to the pressure...who would that be?
Nevermind, at least today I get to eat Pizza for Rm5. My friend treated us for dinner at Pizza Hut (thanks ya cs). Rm5 for a meal of pizza, where can you find? LOL...this itself has already cheer me up. HEHEHE...I should get back to study now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment