Girls...are you aware of your hidden abilities?? The ability that only girls possess?? If you do, congratulation, you are able to overpass someone easier than the others...
How do I know about it?? I think I am one of the victim...LOL...From what I know, many guys have failed to escape from that special ability casted by a charming girl...
Case #1:
Wake me up when I was still asleep to ask me to do her a favour. Normally, I will be very mad because my sleep is disturbed. I remember that 2 years ago when I went for a trip with my friends, Ivan disturbed my sleep by doing something beside me. He was scolded by me badly, although it turns out I lost in the argument. At least I put up a fight...LOL...
However, when girls call me with phone or whatever method, I will not be pissed. Sometimes if that girl is charming, I will agree to whatever she asked for immediately. So far there have been about 2 or 3 girls that did this to me. The girls are just so powerful that I cannot resist helping them...LOL...
Case #2:
Ask for guide in study. My class is quite weird, we cannot get what we ask directly. For example, if you ask Ivan about something in the book, he will say 'Yin Wei Ai (because of love)" which does not bring any meaning. However, if you get a girl to ask him, he will try his best to figure out that problem no matter what he is doing at that time. Weird huh?? No, it's just the ability of a girl...
So, are girls amazingly powerful?? Unbelievable?? Believe it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was CKL!!!!! Not me!!!!
ReplyDelete