My school has started the system to make us, form 6 students to stay back in the school for an extended period of classes. Although they do not call it lecture session, but it is similar to it. The only difference is that we have a different teacher teaching us.
It is not easy for us to get used to this kind of system. 30 minutes break before the session starts for us to have our lunch. We have to squeeze through the cars, peoples. On top of that, we have a hard time deciding what to eat. There's not much variety here, especially when you only have 30 minutes time for you to go, eat and return. Even if you have decided what to eat, the price of the food is also a killer. Rm3 for a plate of chicken rice, Rm2.50 for wan tan mee. How expensive they are. My pocket money is not enough to cover all these extra expenses. I guess I will have to get more from my mother.
After lunch, back to school. The teacher enters the class. We are supposed to have Kokuri (Cocurriculum) and Penyelidikan (research), but we are asked to study Pengajian Am instead. Why would I have to have extra PA lessons? I did not ask for it. It is ok, what's the big deal? I am just having extra classes with another teacher. The thing is that the subject is PA. I am having 4 subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Math and PA. Why are they prioritizing PA? Yes, we have chemistry as a subject for the extra session, but what about Math and Physics? Are they not important or are we assumed to be good in those subjects or for the worst case, are expected to fail the 2 subjects?
I hope that the school can come up with something better than this. I know they can, the only thing is that will they do it? They are now having this system just to tell the ministry that we have started it. We are among the first to start the system. All I can say is if they want this system to be a success, brainstorm ideas for it instead of make it another normal session-like thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree on you 99%, except the food part.
ReplyDeleteRM2.50 is considered CHEAP here.
you can only have vegetarian food here with RM2. T.T