Today is the third day that I have been forced to stay back in school for the extended period of school time. I have tasted 3 different shops' chicken rice, in Kulim town itself. What can I do? I have only a 30 minute's break and I have to go out for lunch. The food is ok for me, it is just that the money that needed to pay for the food is not ok. RM3 for chicken rice, RM1 for drinks and that would make it RM4 per day.
RM4 x 5 days (1 week) = RM20
RM20 x 4 weeks (1 month) = RM80
Is it insane? Now I really understand that why I must study hard. For MONEY!!! RM80 for 1 meal per day...the amount would be triple if I am going for 3 meals a day. Okay, I am not going to talk more about money, or else everyone will think that I am just an idiot who loves money like shit.
Let's go on to the extended class. I think it is easier to for me to list out what we have been doing for the past 3 days.
Sunday : (chem) We discussed one question which is later found out that the question itself is not fully printed on newer books. Then we did revisions of chemistry on our own till 3pm.
Monday : (pa) We gathered at biology lab, which I do not wish to enter again after I picked physics class. Then we are given 16 questions of problem solvings. I used 1 hour to get them all done, how could I possibly be that slow? Is my brain slowing down? Never mind, so that is what we did till the end of the extended class.
Tuesday : (kokuri) We went to the meeting room. I really don't know how am I going to explain all this. I was expecting some cocurricular activities or discussion, but it turns out to be watching a movie together in the meeting room with an LCD projector. Funny isn't it? Watching movies in school...For that, I have to rush for tuition.
~~~Your legs are so nice!!!~~~
(sorry for this...I was unable to control myself)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We're living in bolehland after all. What you expect?
ReplyDelete