Today, I went to Gurney Plaza again. This was the 3rd time I went there for movie, for the amazing 3D movie, Avatar. The last two times I went there with my friends, we did not get to watch that movie due to ticketing problems. The whole hall was full, we did not have the chance to buy the tickets. Today, 1 month after the 1st attempt, we finally watched the movie, that 3D movie!!
This movie is very nice by default. With the 3D version, it is a bonus. The screen is clearer, with depths caused by the 3D effects. The plants and animals seems to be 'out' of the screen. This is the first time I ever watched a full-length 3D movie. It was a total of 2 hours and 45 minutes!! Wow, I loved it.
After watching it, I became interested in 3D. I wish to be able to convert my normal movies into 3D version, but it does seems not very possible, or should I say not easy if it really is possible. This will be really enjoyable when you are able to watch 3D movies at home, with a pair of 3D glasses. Out of movies, I heard that gaming experience also can be added with 3D. The 3D Vision of Nvidia enables gamers to convert most of the modern games into 3D mode, to be played along with Nvidia's special-made 3D glasses. Imagine playing a racing simulation game with 3D, sitting in a racing bucket seat, controlling a Logitech G27 steering wheels on a 30" Samsung monitor. I LOVE IT, but it is not quite possible to get it, unless I suddenly become rich....lol...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment