Today, I was very happy. Today I went out for a movie with my friends. They are mostly girls!! This was the fun part. I loved girls, especially that girl whose name I do not wish to reveal. This was like a date with her + some of my other friends. Too bad that I did not take any photos of/with her. I was just a driver-like person who happened to be their friend.
First, we went to Sunway Carnival Mall. We went there using the BKE highway. Something funny happened. When I reached the toll plaza, I flashed out the SmartTAG and passed through it. My friends were like 'Wow, how did you do it? You were not stopping to pay!!' It's just smartTAG, and I do not have the idea of how they lived up to this moment when they often go for karaoke at Sunway. Have they really driven a car? Have they driven on a highway before? Or are they SuaKu enough not to know about these things? It's an answerless question; even if you ask them (I think that I should use 'him' instead of 'them'). So funny...I can't stop laughing right now...HAHAHAHA
Then, we reached Sunway Carnival Mall. We dashed to the cinema, trying to buy the tickets for 72 Tenants. I let the girls to decide on the movie time and to buy the tickets. The queue is as long as a coconut tree trunk lying down. It took them 30 minutes to get to the counter. While expecting for tickets, we were let down. The tickets were sold out. Sold out for every movie, every hall and every movie time!! How could that be? And the people there were still queuing with high hopes!! With a disappointed feeling, we left Sunway Carnival Mall, and set a new destination - Megamall Penang.
At Megamall, we headed directly to the cinema. This was much better. Only some of the places were full. However, we did not get to watch 72 tenants. So, we watched Wolfman. This movie ar...I don't know what to say about it. It was set in the 19th centuries, a time line which I do not prefer. I prefer modern lifestyle. The sound was not bad, it was able to surprise me by scaring me. If I am given the chance to rate this movie, I will give it 7 out of 10. It's the time line and the storyline which made me disappointed.
After the movie, as we were planning to leave, one of my friends, or should I made it clearer? The friend that I have a crush on, tripped her legs and fell down the staircase in the cinema hall. The way she fell seems serious and painful. Every one of my friends panicked. I rushed to her side and held her up. I am still feeling grateful that I have such a chance and I did it, thank you god. To a surprise, she was fine without any major injuries, although she was blue-blacked after reaching home.
Her birthday had passed, but I did not get to give her birthday present. I planned to give her today. I purposely made a big circle to send my friends home first. I was thinking of sending her home last. However, things did not work out as I planned. As soon as my other friend got off at a petrol station, she got off as well. It appears that her parents were waiting there for her already. With that sudden incident, or whatever term that is more suitable, I forgot to hand her the present.
I felt so down and useless. It was just a birthday present and yet I was unable to give. What kind of man am I? I am very disappointed in myself. I should have given her the present in front of everyone, bearing the teases by my friends. Or I should not do it, to protect her from being teased? I don't know. Never mind, all of this were the past, the fact was that I DID NOT GIVE HER THE PRESENT. I have to move on. Although I was sad, and I am still sad, with a regretful feeling as bonus, I must move on. I will either ask her out again soon or I should send the present to her house myself. I am still deciding on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment