Have anyone encountered such an incident before? Yesterday evening, I went to a Petronas Petrol Station near my house. Yes, yesterday, but I have forgot to blog it, so I am blogging it today, lol. I am low on fuel (feels like talking crap right?) and I was eager to find a slot to pump the petrol. Then I found a slot with a White Kembara. The petrol cover is opened without the pump. It does look like it has done pumping the petrol, so I waited. After a serious look around, I found that there was no one near the car. Is this car dumped or something? Nevermind, I kept on waiting, probably the owner had a sudden stomachache and rushed to the toilet. But I was wrong, after about 5 minutes, I saw a woman carrying a baby and a child (the child was walking...I cannot imagine someone carrying two person at the same time...)from the petrol station mart. They were walking slowly, I really meant slow, towards the car. While they were walking, the woman looked at me, and then look away, as if it is normal and I should have waited for her. Nevermind, she is going to leave anyway right? But hell NO, she went to the pump, and start pumping. Does paying at the cashier requires 5 minutes long? The one beside this slot came after me and gone before she starts to pump, how can this be explained? She took the place as if it is a legal parking slot, and made me waited for her behind just so that she can buy her stuffs slowly. I still can remember the plate number of the car.
PET 6551
Perodua Kembara
Keep away from that car if you do not have time to waste. And yes, if the owner of that car read this, I'll tell you that I am the one driving the Blue Nissan Serena which stayed behind your car for at least 5 minutes, yesterday, 29 January 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment