It is now 3 January 2010 (Sunday), the first day of school. Today morning, I woke up happily. I was hoping to get a better classroom, talk to my friends and perhaps get to know a few more girls.
However, when I reached school, all my imaginations, my dreams, my hopes gone poof. The new building in our school is still under construction, so it is unusable. There are more form 4 students this year, causing the opening of 4tm3 and 4tm4 (I don't know whether 4tm4 exists, I was told about it by my friend). Due to the existence of new classes, the number of classrooms is not sufficient to cover all the classes. Therefore, as a measure, the school moved them to the going-to-be upper six's classrooms. We, as the new upper six students, have no luck to get what we supposed to have. We got asked to go back to the old classroom which we used when we were in lower six. You cannot imagine the condition of the classroom if you have not seen it before. It's a former toilet and it is small. It is a disgrace of the school that when there are guests coming to visit the school, they walk-by every classroom except ours.
We then tried to reason with the teacher who is in-charge. The teacher then told us to be patient and endure while the new building is being constructed. Once it is done, we will be moving to somewhere else (not a confirm answer that we will be using the new classroom though). I can't see any reason to ignore us, form 6 science stream physics class while attending to the condition of the other forms. Are we incompetent? They always say that they will treat us as young adults. But did they do it? Is this the place where young adults should be studying? A toilet?
Sigh...There's nothing we can do now, just hope that the building would be done soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment