Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yet Another Birthday

Today was my birthday. Although it is not really a special day for me, and I was rejected for an invitation for a date (watching movie only) with my dream girl. I do not wish to reveal her name, but I guess most of my friends know who she is.

My birthday starts with an sms greeting from my best friend. Honestly, I did not expect him to send me any greetings, but he did it anyway. I am so surprised and I am happy. This followed by loads of greetings on Facebook, even my TaeKwon-Do instructor greeted me as well.

In the morning, I went to school as usual. Today was the first day of school after a week's break. Test results were released today. My results were not surprisingly good. This is expected as I did not spend a lot of time studying math and pa. However, I am glad that my Physics results was not bad. I got a solid A (93 marks) for my Physics. This is the first time I get a mark higher than 90 in form 6. I am going to keep it up. I will make sure all my subjects get an A during the real STPM. This is what it matters the most. To all my friends who had helped me before, I am glad that I had your helps, without them, I would still be someone who is good at nothing.

Today reminds me of myself in the past. In the past, I was all into studying, neglecting my social life and the others. After studying in 6RS2 for half a year, knowing friends whom I did not often talk to, I have changed. I have became a person who knows the way to enjoy life. I go out for food and movies quite often now. I even went all the way to Gurney for a movie which I am not sure whether there are tickets left. I think I have became a little matured this way. Although it is much money-spending than before, but I feel quite good about it. I do not think that I have wasted the money, instead, I used it to buy 'something' I should have bought a long time ago. That something is called friendship. I might look hard-to-approach, but in fact, I believe that it is my attitude towards the others. Now, I am able to think of others as the same as I am, if not better than I am. Maybe this is the reason they are now willing to talk to me.

As for driving experience, I believe I have also 'level-ed up'. In the past, I would have just stick behind cars even though they are slow. Now, I am ready to overtake other cars whenever there is an opening. I would go for any openings between cars if I want. I have also tried to push my car to run at 5000rpm. With that, my car can gain quite an amount of power during low gears. It would just speed up whenever I step harder on the pedal. I know that this will consume more petrol, so I only drive that way whenever I am in a rush. I hope that it will not cause any trouble to myself and the others.

I wish that I can go through this year safe and sound. I hope that I will be safe throughout the whole year. As for STPM, I wish that I can do it with a minimal effort during the examination. I want a 4.0 for my STPM and a band 6 for my MUET. For my computer, I do not expect much this year, a printer with scanner maybe...unless I get a fortune suddenly then I will buy a good graphics card along with G25/G27 gaming wheel. Car...I want a good car with a good audio system. The power of the car should not be too small. A kancil's power is not enough to amaze me. I wish for a VIOS-like car (the shape). It seems that I am too greedy on my wishes...hahaha...I don't know whether it can be fulfilled, but I will make my dream of STPM 4.0 come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment