Friday, September 24, 2010

Shall I move thee to another place?

My newly registered domain name and domain host is finally usable. Now I should start to plan what am I going to do with the site now...

This is a brief information about my new site:

The address about my new site is http://www.walklight.co.cc
Don't bother about the name as there's no special meaning behind it. I shall remind you again, DON'T TRANSLATE IT INTO CHINESE!! ARGH.....you still translated.....I hate you.

Due to the registration of this address, I am now able to get myself a new email. I will still be keeping in touch with my old one (hotmail) though.

My new email address : yhpoh91@walklight.co.cc

Now, back to the topic, should I move this whole blog over to that site? That way I can stop relying on the service provided by Blogspot. Is that good? Or should I just continue to blog here? Leave some comments about this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment