Sunday, May 9, 2010

A New Schooling Life With A New Classroom

Tired of the toilet-classroom that I have been studying for 1 whole year? Yes, it is really 1 whole year (May 09 to May 10). However, this has become the past. Today, officially, we have moved to a new classroom. It is called new but it does not have to be new (unused, still wrapped with plastic, lol).

Here, we have 2 wall-mounted fan with variable fan-speed at both the sides of the classroom directly facing the 2 rows of the tables. In the middle, we have 2 ceiling fan (one nearer to the front and one nearer to the back). This causes the air to be able to flow naturally unlike our old classroom where the accumulated Carbon Dioxide gas does not have anywhere to go to. One setback for the new classroom is that the windows are a little handicapped. What I meant is that the pieces of glass cannot be opened horizontally. The maximum that we can force it to be opened to is still within an angle which is less than 90 degree. How funny, a window that cannot be opened like a window should even without anything blocking its way.

Enough with the window, now let us talk about the whiteboard. In the morning, we have 1 penetrated whiteboard. A big hole though, wonder who used it, punctured it with marker? After knowing that, I brought another whiteboard which is physically undamaged from the neighbour classroom. After discussing for a while, we switched the broken whiteboard with another one from the other classroom. Now we have 2 whiteboard. Teachers, now that you have a great amount of spaces to write, please explain things better.

I am quite satisfied with this classroom. Now, as the monitor, I have to keep this classroom as clean and as nice as possible, though it might never happen. It's Yee Hui after all.

Tomorrow's the registration day for the 2010 batch form six students. This made the flashback of the scenes when I have just started my form six life a year ago showing in front of me. I hope that there will be some nice girls or maybe some talkable fellows that can talk to me either on studies or other things. I am really expecting nice girls by the way. All these hope can be known whether to be realized or not by tomorrow.

As the representative of 6AS2 (a.k.a. Form Six Physics Class), I am asked to give a speech about the details on the subjects we are taking, the exam format, a brief study guide and what to expect. I am still preparing the speech. I hope that it will all end up good.

God, please do grant me some luck tomorrow...Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment