Am I weird? Or am I just the same as the others? I totally do not have any idea about it. Comparing to others, I do have some different opinions towards certain things. I wonder if it is good or bad.
What do you think about 'Joy'? How do you define it? Some people would think that excitement is a joy. Excitement to a certain degree that it becomes dangerous. Let's talk about the joy of driving. What is the joy of driving? Is it fast? Is it to be able to perform tricks that others cannot? Or what it is? For me, I think that the joy of driving is to be able to have a hold on the steering wheel, step on the gas and brake pedals, and make the car moves as I wish. Speed can be gained whenever I want, or drive slowly to relax. It is a kind of freedom to me. Holding the steering wheel, able to go to wherever I want, like a bird flying in the sky. I do not need the skills to do things that enables me to be fast, endangering myself. For example, there are peoples who like to speed and overtake others. Compared to them, I would rather follow the back of the others if I am not in a rush. After all, I am driving with joy, not to rush the time. That is what I call 'Joy of Driving'. To me, 'Joy' can have different meanings for every single person.
Now, how about 'perfect'? What is perfect? Most people have the word perfect referring to something that is the best, and there isn't any flaws or places that can be corrected to a better condition. For me, instead of that, I think perfect is something that can suit the user the most, in the sense of ability or price. For example, when buying a graphics card (a component for computer), everyone knows that the ones considered high-end can have better performance. But that is not something I will choose to buy. Although I do like to have a decent performance card, but I do not think that it is necessary for me. Moreover, the price is sky high, I will never be able to afford it, at least for now. I will choose a card that is suitable and satisfies me, for both performance and price. At the moment, HD5870 is the best card ever released, but I bought an old series HD4670. Why? It is because the performance is good enough for me, medium-high settings for most games, able to play full HD movies, and the price is merely RM290 compared to the sky high 4-digit-priced card. Now, what do you consider as perfect?
These are just my personal opinions. I respects the views of the others even though they might be in conflict with what I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment