Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Return of my friend

My friend whom I don't wish to reveal his name has come back to Kulim. I am so happy that I nearly couldn't sleep the night before it (just joking, there's no way the sleeper couldn't sleep, right?).

No one can understand the feeling of being alone...perhaps he can understand it well. The feeling of being grouped together with someone you don't want to mix with...someone who has a different lifestyle than us...especially you are someone who can be influenced easily. I really don't want to be influenced into becoming one of them. I don't have the time to go for games everyday. My schedule is tight, unlike the others, I must give myself some time to sleep. Sleeping is important for a sleeper like me.

After 3 weeks of separation, he finally came back. I am very happy about it. Now I don't have to join the other group, I can now revive my old group, although one of our member has gone to pursue his dream somewhere else. I hope that he can get whatever he wants to achieve. Now I have someone whom I can trust to refer to when I have difficulties. For everything, I am just so happy that I want to share it to the whole world. But of course, no one will care about it...hahaha...but.....WHO CARES??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment