Monday, May 11, 2009

First day of Form 6

皆さん

I am back. Today is my first day of form 6 study. I have to go back to my old school which is incredibly slow in everything. They asked us to wait at 8am but....BUT the real thing of the reporting session is at 9am++.....how could they do that? After that, we are told to gather in the meeting room and guess what? Another crap talking session...I really wonder why the teachers like to crap so much, the rules in every school are similar, why would they bother to repeat telling about them?

I felt sad when I went back to the school. All my good friends left me, my best friend went for Kolej Matrikulasi while waiting for JPA scholarship, and another 2 just wait for the scholarship at home, the last 2 of them have gone to Inti college, which means all of us have gone separate ways. Here, I wish all of you, my friends, all the best...be sure to contact me when any of you ever come back to Kulim.

No comments:

Post a Comment